Published: 9 Feb 2017
JOIN THE JOBS AND SAFETY RALLY
PARLIAMENT HOUSE| WED FEB 15 | 12 NOON
This week Nick Xenophon betrayed people in his own state by doing a deal with Turnbull that will:
• Make our workplaces less safe
• Put more overseas visa workers on our building sites
• Cut the number of apprentices in South Australia
• Threaten job security and increase casual jobs
• Fail to mandate Australian made products on construction sites
Just whose interests is Xenophon protecting?
Too many South Australians already die at work.
Too many South Australian Jobs are being destroyed. The number of apprentices is plummeting.
Too many young people are unemployed.